Conference Theme: (Re)Considering the Foundation Principles and Assessing the Common Grounds between ESP/LSP/GE
University of Nis, Serbia
May 22-24, 2020
The 4 th edition of the traditional ESP conference of the University of Nis, Serbia, will aim at researching the foundation theory and practice of ESP and LSP, as well as rethinking the connections among those and General English linguistics, methodology, and practice. The main research topics that we invite contributions for are, but not limited to, the following:
- current state of theory of ESP/LSP;
- overlapping and/or distinguishing theoretical and research areas between ESP and LSP;
- relationship between ESP/LSP and GE/any other ‘general’ language learning;
- novel research in ESP/LSP/GE.
- Oral presentation of 20min, with 10min discussion time;
- Workshops of an hour length.
- Poster Presentations (perfect for 1 st time presenters)
Conference fee (per attendee/author):
150 Euros per author, including conference kit, conference gala dinner, lunch each day of the conference, excursion, and publication.
Call for papers will be open until March 15 th, 2020.
Conference fee payment due at latest April 1 st, 2020.